If you're like me, you have a stack of wedding invitations and save the dates. Real talk: they cover my fridge. I'm knocking out one this weekend and while I can't wait to celebrate with my friends, there are some struggles that come along with weddings.
The clutch is probably the most important thing you can take to a wedding. No one wants to lug around a huge tote while at a wedding, especially if there's dancing. Everyone just wants the space that a huge tote has to offer. Most of the time, we don't need the majority of what's in the tote. It's usually just for emergencies. Unfortunately for me, emergencies always happen at special occasions. Here are some things I think are absolute necessities to go inside a clutch for those special occasions!
1. Bandaids. Face it, stuff happens. You're better off coming prepared than bleeding all over someone's dress, especially not the bride's. Be sure to get clear bandaids so they won't be as noticeable!
2. Friction Stick. If you wear new shoes to a wedding, this is your new best friend. Apply this before you put on your shoes and you'll be set. You might have to reapply throughout the night depending on how long the event is, so that's why I say to bring it. Plus, all your friends will be begging to borrow it!
3. Portable Charger. You don't want to get stuck without a phone because you were taking selfies with everyone. Make sure you bring a portable one because you aren't guaranteed that the venue will have outlets! Loving these portable ones as well as this Kate Spade Charger Case!
4. Hair tie. Pony tail holders, hair bands, whatever you want to call them. If you have long hair and are dancing up a storm, the chances are that you will want one! Don't forget it!
5. Lipstick. Touch ups will definitely happen, especially if there's a meal involved. Make sure you're picture ready! Right now, my favorite brand is Pixi.
What are some of your must haves for special occasions?